Search for an article here

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Countdown!

Two weeks from today I will be stuffing essentials into a suitcase and escaping the Pacific Northwest torrential rains for some 100 degree hotness.  That's right, all you angels of mercy have given us success in raising the money for my flight to make our new show in Perth, Western Australia.  Check it out!

pozible.com/elements

So I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your incredible support in this project.  We over raised our goal even, so if you hear three huge sighs of relief that's me, Dawnie, and Ruth as we realize we have big tax bills (that's right) for this show that we didn't count on, so every penny will be put to essential use.  So another THANK YOU for not just supporting the arts, but for saving our butts.

Wanna see our pretty new poster?


Your awesomeness knows no bounds, world.  Thank you again from us three, and especially me, since I get to go and work.  

 

No comments: